A forum for all things related to Accounting.
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:21 am
- Brief Company Description: Jedson is an EPCm Company, with its headquarters in Cincinnati, Ohio
- Deltek Vision Version: 7.0
- Number of Employees: 165
- Company Position: Controller
- Vision Modules: All
- Number of Offices: 0
- Year Vision Installed: 2009
We want to use a 1.3 labor multiplier to burden job costs.
How is that normally accomplished.
Return to “Accounting”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest