A forum for all things related to Accounting.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:56 pm
- Brief Company Description: Engineering/Landscape Architecture Design Company
- Deltek Vision Version: 6.2
- Number of Employees: 39
- Company Position: Director of Invoicing
- Vision Modules: Projects/Time/Billing/Payroll/HR/
- Number of Offices: 0
- Year Vision Installed: 2009
- Vision User Group: Lehigh Valley, PA
Hi All...We are currently using 6.2 but are testing in 7.2. We had hope to implement a new procedure (once in 7.2) where the Project Managers open their own projects (at the top of the level only); with Accounting then being notified of this. Accounting would then complete the opening of the project and make it available to all users. Is anyone using Vision this way and can you offer some advice or suggestions. I'm a little concerned that our Project Managers may find this difficult. Some other points I was wondering about...Are projects started as opportunities by the PMs and are the PMs responsible for assigning each project a number? Any guidance is appreciated.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest