In the past 2 months, I've run into some problems with reports not working correctly. In each case, a global report will either randomly become another type of report entirely, or change options or selection criteria.
I know this isn't user error because one of my reports vanished and was replaced by a report of an entirely different type and I personally had to fix some globals that had changed. Another odd point was that the reports appeared to show the correct selection criteria, but were not generating the right report. So, in order to fix it, I had to create a new saved selection and resave the global report.
This all appears to have happened after we installed a reporting hotfix. We are on 5.1. The hotfix we installed was supposed to fix the report header dates.
A forum for discussing other Vision modules such as Visualization, HR, Payroll, etc.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest