Employee Records

A forum for discussing other Vision modules such as Visualization, HR, Payroll, etc.
MBarney
Brief Company Description: Architectural - Engineering firm with 8 architects, 1 civil engineer and associated "back up people". We have been in business for 46 years with the original founding architect still working.
Number of Employees: 14
Company Position: Office Manager
Number of Offices: 0

Employee Records

Postby MBarney » Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:33 pm

I have successfully uploaded Vision 6.1 and am now trying to change employee witholdings. I had several previous employees marked as "inactive" and cannot "terminate" them. Thus I have been unable to change information on the active employees. The program states that I am only authorized for 15 employees but it won't let me terminate the inactive ones. Any suggestions?

Gerald Cox
Site Admin
Company: Hurt & Proffitt, Inc.
Brief Company Description: We are primarily a Civil Engineering and Surveying firm that offers a few other supporting services. We upgraded to Vision from Advantage in 2005.
Deltek Vision Version: 5.1
Number of Employees: 70
Company Position: IT Director
Vision Modules: Accounting / Billing / Time & Expense / Payroll / CRM / Proposals / Planning
Number of Offices: 3
Year Vision Installed: 2005
Vision User Group: Richmond, VA

Re: Employee Records

Postby Gerald Cox » Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:54 pm

What do you mean that it won't let you terminate? Does it give you an error message? If so, what is it?

Don
Brief Company Description: Consulting
Deltek Vision Version: 4.1
Number of Employees: 3
Company Position: Senior Consultant
Vision Modules: All
Number of Offices: 0
Year Vision Installed: 2007

Re: Employee Records

Postby Don » Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:43 am

I had this happen a while ago. I think you need to go into Config/Security/Users and disable logins until you get down to you license limit.

If that does not work try a search and replace (Advanced Utilities).

Return to “Other Vision Modules”