Maybe this will save someone else some time. Today we couldn't figure out why our payroll tax calculation was showing about 2.3% instead of 4.2% after the second year end udpate to update payroll tax withholding.
Apparently, if you have already run a payroll for the year, Vision adjusts the calculation on the next payroll run to make the YTD 4.2%. I didn't think this was well documented (not at all on the hot fix page) so I thought I'd post it here.
Here is knowledgebase article about it: https://deltek.custhelp.com/app/answers ... x%20update
It seems that the second bullet in the article should be removed if Vision is calculating the difference, as documented in the fourth bullet.
A forum for discussing other Vision modules such as Visualization, HR, Payroll, etc.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Gerald Cox
- Site Admin
- Posts: 549
- Joined: Fri May 23, 2008 10:45 am
- Company: Hurt & Proffitt, Inc.
- Brief Company Description: We are primarily a Civil Engineering and Surveying firm that offers a few other supporting services. We upgraded to Vision from Advantage in 2005.
- Deltek Vision Version: 5.1
- Number of Employees: 70
- Company Position: IT Director
- Vision Modules: Accounting / Billing / Time & Expense / Payroll / CRM / Proposals / Planning
- Number of Offices: 3
- Year Vision Installed: 2005
- Vision User Group: Richmond, VA
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest