A forum for discussing other Vision modules such as Visualization, HR, Payroll, etc.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 19
- Joined: Fri May 23, 2008 1:16 pm
- Brief Company Description: Walbridge has a long, distinguished history of service in the construction industry. Founded in 1916, the company has grown steadily to become one of the top 50 construction organizations in the country with over 700 full-time personnel. Steady growth, a strong financial status and a commitment to quality help Walbridge provide customers with construction services throughout North America and worldwide. Walbridge’s construction expertise covers many diverse markets including; healthcare; institutional; research and development; education; commercial office building; municipal; hotel/retail; public works; automotive; industrial and corrections facilities.
- Deltek Vision Version: 4.1
- Number of Employees: 700
- Company Position: Marketing Specialist / Business Development
- Vision Modules: CRM / Synch Server / MODI
We have installed Connect on 5 user workstations. Despite some growing pains and desired functionality improvements, all was going well. One of our users needed his laptop restaged and we had to do a reinstall. Today, when he opened outlook, Connect returned this error, "Deltek Connect data collision" and it is definitely effecting his outlook performance. Deltek could offer no assistance.. Any ideas?
- Gerald Cox
- Site Admin
- Posts: 549
- Joined: Fri May 23, 2008 10:45 am
- Company: Hurt & Proffitt, Inc.
- Brief Company Description: We are primarily a Civil Engineering and Surveying firm that offers a few other supporting services. We upgraded to Vision from Advantage in 2005.
- Deltek Vision Version: 5.1
- Number of Employees: 70
- Company Position: IT Director
- Vision Modules: Accounting / Billing / Time & Expense / Payroll / CRM / Proposals / Planning
- Number of Offices: 3
- Year Vision Installed: 2005
- Vision User Group: Richmond, VA
I really know nothing about Connect but it sounds like it's some kind of sync. Maybe you could try moving his Outlook contacts into a separate folder or PST to see if the error continues. Be warned, I have never played with Connect so take my suggestions with a grain of salt!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest