Documentation of wish list items that have been submitted by our users.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Gerald Cox
- Site Admin
- Posts: 549
- Joined: Fri May 23, 2008 10:45 am
- Company: Hurt & Proffitt, Inc.
- Brief Company Description: We are primarily a Civil Engineering and Surveying firm that offers a few other supporting services. We upgraded to Vision from Advantage in 2005.
- Deltek Vision Version: 5.1
- Number of Employees: 70
- Company Position: IT Director
- Vision Modules: Accounting / Billing / Time & Expense / Payroll / CRM / Proposals / Planning
- Number of Offices: 3
- Year Vision Installed: 2005
- Vision User Group: Richmond, VA
Since my company uses integrated authentication, there is some concern that an individuals information would be easily accessible if they walk away from their desks for a moment. There are things you can do in Windows to limit this exposure, i.e. lock workstation manually, turn on screen saver lock, etc. However, I've suggested that Deltek add an option to require the same passwords used for Timesheet Submission for access to Employee Review. This would add an extra layer of security that would make our employees feel safer about having online access to this information. Please contact Deltek and request this wish list item if you agree. Thanks!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest