Documentation of wish list items that have been submitted by our users.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Gerald Cox
- Site Admin
- Posts: 549
- Joined: Fri May 23, 2008 10:45 am
- Company: Hurt & Proffitt, Inc.
- Brief Company Description: We are primarily a Civil Engineering and Surveying firm that offers a few other supporting services. We upgraded to Vision from Advantage in 2005.
- Deltek Vision Version: 5.1
- Number of Employees: 70
- Company Position: IT Director
- Vision Modules: Accounting / Billing / Time & Expense / Payroll / CRM / Proposals / Planning
- Number of Offices: 3
- Year Vision Installed: 2005
- Vision User Group: Richmond, VA
I just called support about the sort order (or lack there of) of a leads dashpart. Apparently the dashpart does not list in alphabetical order and I can't really tell if there is any order to it at all. Looking in the database it doesn't even appear to be time stamp related. I requested a fix for this be added to the wish list and if it irritates you, please do the same.
- Posts: 22
- Joined: Tue May 27, 2008 6:39 pm
- Company: Nolte Associates, Inc.
- Brief Company Description: Engineers, planners, surveyors
- Deltek Vision Version: 4.0
- Number of Employees: 525
- Company Position: Operations Support Manager
- Vision Modules: All except Resource Planning, Mobile Services, and Document Mgmt
- Number of Offices: 15
- Year Vision Installed: 2003
- Location: Sacramento, CA
If it's any consolation, Mike Scopa said that we will be able to sort dashparts in Luna. I had complained about the Activities Dashpart being in date order, which is fairly useless if you've been at the company for any length of time -- all you can see is activities from 10 years ago. Let's hope that this actually makes it into the release and works the way we want it to!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest