Lead Dashpart Sort Order

Documentation of wish list items that have been submitted by our users.
Gerald Cox
Site Admin
Company: Hurt & Proffitt, Inc.
Brief Company Description: We are primarily a Civil Engineering and Surveying firm that offers a few other supporting services. We upgraded to Vision from Advantage in 2005.
Deltek Vision Version: 5.1
Number of Employees: 70
Company Position: IT Director
Vision Modules: Accounting / Billing / Time & Expense / Payroll / CRM / Proposals / Planning
Number of Offices: 3
Year Vision Installed: 2005
Vision User Group: Richmond, VA

Lead Dashpart Sort Order

Postby Gerald Cox » Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:48 am

I just called support about the sort order (or lack there of) of a leads dashpart. Apparently the dashpart does not list in alphabetical order and I can't really tell if there is any order to it at all. Looking in the database it doesn't even appear to be time stamp related. I requested a fix for this be added to the wish list and if it irritates you, please do the same.

smithdes
Company: Nolte Associates, Inc.
Brief Company Description: Engineers, planners, surveyors
Deltek Vision Version: 4.0
Number of Employees: 525
Company Position: Operations Support Manager
Vision Modules: All except Resource Planning, Mobile Services, and Document Mgmt
Number of Offices: 15
Year Vision Installed: 2003

Re: Lead Dashpart Sort Order

Postby smithdes » Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:17 pm

If it's any consolation, Mike Scopa said that we will be able to sort dashparts in Luna. I had complained about the Activities Dashpart being in date order, which is fairly useless if you've been at the company for any length of time -- all you can see is activities from 10 years ago. Let's hope that this actually makes it into the release and works the way we want it to!
--Darcy Smith

Return to “Wish List Items”