We've just recently implemented 6.1. My users were very excited about the ability to use the mouse scroll wheel but they've had some complaints. In standard lookup dialog boxes, there are 13 rows visible and the scroll wheel moves this list 3 rows at a time. This is fine, but in standard dropdown lists there are usually only 5 rows visible and the scroll wheel moves the list 6 rows at a time. This means that it's scroll jumps by list items making the scroll wheel less effective. I suggest that the 13 row lookups move at 6 rows at a time and the 5 row drop downs move at 3 rows at a time.
What do you think?
I called about this today and received a feature request tracking number: 9728.
Documentation of wish list items that have been submitted by our users.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Gerald Cox
- Site Admin
- Posts: 549
- Joined: Fri May 23, 2008 10:45 am
- Company: Hurt & Proffitt, Inc.
- Brief Company Description: We are primarily a Civil Engineering and Surveying firm that offers a few other supporting services. We upgraded to Vision from Advantage in 2005.
- Deltek Vision Version: 5.1
- Number of Employees: 70
- Company Position: IT Director
- Vision Modules: Accounting / Billing / Time & Expense / Payroll / CRM / Proposals / Planning
- Number of Offices: 3
- Year Vision Installed: 2005
- Vision User Group: Richmond, VA
I posted this to the Deltek Customer Connect forum at: http://forums.deltek.com/t5/Vision-and- ... 2263#M5797
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest