Deltek Vision Version: 7.0
Number of Employees: 100
Company Position: Consultant
Vision Modules: core accounting, CRM, proposals, resource planning
Number of Offices: 0
Year Vision Installed: 2010

Scheduled workflow doesn't stop

Postby bduprey » Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:43 pm

I have a scheduled workflow that runs a stored procedure that won't stop running. It prevents any other scheduled workflows from running as well. Could this be a condition on the workflow or could it be in my SQL script? Any ideas? right now the condition on the workflow is to run when the project charge type = Regular. The stored procedure it is running updates a custom field called "paid to date". I have tested the script and it works, but I can't get the scheduled workflow to work properly.

Emma Howard
Brief Company Description: WSP Group Africa - 900 users in Africa, subsidiary of WSP Group PLC - 9000 users worldwide, Deltek Vision user since 2009. Engineering company supplying all engineering services from Mechanical through to Green Energy
Deltek Vision Version: 6.1
Number of Employees: 900
Company Position: Deltek Project Manager
Vision Modules: Info Centres, Accounting, Time and Expense, CRM, Custom Proposals
Number of Offices: 0
Year Vision Installed: 2009

Re: Scheduled workflow doesn't stop

Postby Emma Howard » Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:02 pm

Generally speaking this is a problem in your SQL script - it sounds to me like it is looping without an end to the loop, so in other words you don't have a MOVE NEXT command in your scripting.

Return to “User Initiated & Scheduled Workflows”