We are currently in the process of upgrading our machines to Windows 7 with IE 11, we have Vision 5.1 We have tried it on one machine and Vision seems to work fine. However, the only issue that we have encounter is on interactive billing. When we try to print preview an invoice it gives us an error “HTTP 404. The resource you are looking for (or one of its dependencies) could have been remobe, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. Please review the followoing URL and mke sure that it is spelled correctly”
The URL is “/reportWindowOpen.aspx”
Hope someone can help.
General discussion relating to Deltek Vision.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:15 am
- Brief Company Description: Architectural firm of 30 employees specializing in education K-College.
- Deltek Vision Version: 5.1
- Number of Employees: 30
- Company Position: Controller
- Vision Modules: Accounting, Billing Time, Expense, Resource Planning, Visualization
- Number of Offices: 0
- Year Vision Installed: 2003
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest