SF330 Section E Issues

General discussion relating to Deltek Vision.
ashley3496
Deltek Vision Version: 7.0
Number of Employees: 0
Number of Offices: 0

SF330 Section E Issues

Postby ashley3496 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:54 am

I'm trying to learn how to use the SF330 proposal creator. I was able to get the projects to populate in Section E, but it doesn't give me an option to enter the role description for brief description. We have resume write-ups entered in role description next to each person because it varies from person to person, so that made the most sense. However, it seems to only want to pull from descriptions in the background tab of the projects. Is there a way to fix this?

Karen Sigel
Company: Buchart Horn, Inc.
Brief Company Description: A full-service international engineering and architectural firm, BH was founded in 1945 by friends Clair S. Buchart, AIA and Russell E. Horn, PE. BH was one of the first professional consulting companies to combine engineering and architecture under one roof. That innovation was fueled by a simple premise: it was better for clients if engineers and architects would cooperate rather than compete on projects. Simple ideas are often the most powerful; today the firm’s professional and support personnel serve local, state, and federal government clients around the world.
Deltek Vision Version: 7.0
Number of Employees: 200
Company Position: CRM Resources Coordinator
Vision Modules: CRM & Proposals/MODI
Number of Offices: 15
Year Vision Installed: 1999

Re: SF330 Section E Issues

Postby Karen Sigel » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:22 am

Hi, Ashley. You need to select the category you want to use in 330 Preferences. Click on "Edit," then "Preferences" in the menu bar at the top of the module window, then about 2/3 of the way down the dialog box to the right of "Brief Project Description," select the format you want for your resumes. Most people use [Role] [Description]. See my attachment for more guidance.

If you have any other questions, send up a flare. :)
Attachments
330 prefs.docx
(157.47 KiB) Downloaded 6 times
Karen L. Sigel
Buchart Horn, Inc.
717 852-1465
http://www.bucharthorn.com

Return to “General”