CRM Certification

A forum for Deltek Vision CRM & Proposals.
KimerlyPiety
Brief Company Description: I work for a large Architectural and Engineering firm in Jacksonville, Florida. I work within the Aerospace and Defense program doing marketing. We have just converted over to Deltek Vision and I will be the Vision Manager for our program.

RS&H, whose tradition began in 1941, is a facilities and infrastructure consulting firm whose client-centered program structure provides value-added solutions to clients around the world.

Offices are located in California, Colorado, Florida,
Georgia, Illinois, Michigan, Minnesota, New Mexico, North Carolina, Ohio, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Massachusetts and Washington DC. RS&H's market sector programs include Aerospace and Defense; Aviation; Corporate; Education, Health and Science; Public Infrastructure; and Transportation. Construction Engineering Inspection services are provided through its subsidiary, RS&H CS.
Deltek Vision Version: 6.1
Number of Employees: 764
Company Position: Vision Manager/SBLC
Number of Offices: 0
Year Vision Installed: 2011
Vision User Group: Central Florida

CRM Certification

Postby KimerlyPiety » Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:35 pm

Do you have any information on how to become CRM certified and maybe shed some light on how involved it is?
Thank you,
Kim

Gerald Cox
Site Admin
Company: Hurt & Proffitt, Inc.
Brief Company Description: We are primarily a Civil Engineering and Surveying firm that offers a few other supporting services. We upgraded to Vision from Advantage in 2005.
Deltek Vision Version: 5.1
Number of Employees: 70
Company Position: IT Director
Vision Modules: Accounting / Billing / Time & Expense / Payroll / CRM / Proposals / Planning
Number of Offices: 3
Year Vision Installed: 2005
Vision User Group: Richmond, VA

Re: CRM Certification

Postby Gerald Cox » Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:31 pm

I'm not aware of any certification that applies to Deltek products. Are you referring to a general CRM certification? If so, can you provide a URL?

AliT
Brief Company Description: Marine consulting firm
Deltek Vision Version: 6.1
Number of Employees: 60
Company Position: Technical Aide
Number of Offices: 0
Year Vision Installed: 2010

Re: CRM Certification

Postby AliT » Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:54 pm

Is this what you mean?
http://www.icrm.org/

Return to “CRM & Proposals”