A forum for Deltek Vision CRM & Proposals.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Fri May 11, 2012 2:16 pm
- Brief Company Description: I work for a large Architectural and Engineering firm in Jacksonville, Florida. I work within the Aerospace and Defense program doing marketing. We have just converted over to Deltek Vision and I will be the Vision Manager for our program.
RS&H, whose tradition began in 1941, is a facilities and infrastructure consulting firm whose client-centered program structure provides value-added solutions to clients around the world.
Offices are located in California, Colorado, Florida,
Georgia, Illinois, Michigan, Minnesota, New Mexico, North Carolina, Ohio, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Massachusetts and Washington DC. RS&H's market sector programs include Aerospace and Defense; Aviation; Corporate; Education, Health and Science; Public Infrastructure; and Transportation. Construction Engineering Inspection services are provided through its subsidiary, RS&H CS.
- Deltek Vision Version: 6.1
- Number of Employees: 764
- Company Position: Vision Manager/SBLC
- Number of Offices: 0
- Year Vision Installed: 2011
- Vision User Group: Central Florida
Do you have any information on how to become CRM certified and maybe shed some light on how involved it is?
- Gerald Cox
- Site Admin
- Posts: 549
- Joined: Fri May 23, 2008 10:45 am
- Company: Hurt & Proffitt, Inc.
- Brief Company Description: We are primarily a Civil Engineering and Surveying firm that offers a few other supporting services. We upgraded to Vision from Advantage in 2005.
- Deltek Vision Version: 5.1
- Number of Employees: 70
- Company Position: IT Director
- Vision Modules: Accounting / Billing / Time & Expense / Payroll / CRM / Proposals / Planning
- Number of Offices: 3
- Year Vision Installed: 2005
- Vision User Group: Richmond, VA
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests