Marketing Campaigns

A forum for Deltek Vision CRM & Proposals.
Karen Sigel
Company: Buchart Horn, Inc.
Brief Company Description: A full-service international engineering and architectural firm, BH was founded in 1945 by friends Clair S. Buchart, AIA and Russell E. Horn, PE. BH was one of the first professional consulting companies to combine engineering and architecture under one roof. That innovation was fueled by a simple premise: it was better for clients if engineers and architects would cooperate rather than compete on projects. Simple ideas are often the most powerful; today the firm’s professional and support personnel serve local, state, and federal government clients around the world.
Deltek Vision Version: 7.0
Number of Employees: 200
Company Position: CRM Resources Coordinator
Vision Modules: CRM & Proposals/MODI
Number of Offices: 15
Year Vision Installed: 1999

Marketing Campaigns

Postby Karen Sigel » Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:48 am

Is anyone actively using Marketing Campaigns? I'd love to get some insight on what you're doing and the results you're getting.

Thanks-
Karen L. Sigel
Buchart Horn, Inc.
717 852-1465
http://www.bucharthorn.com

bevarts
Brief Company Description: Environmental consultants
Deltek Vision Version: 5.1
Number of Employees: 230
Company Position: Marketing
Vision Modules: CRM, Projects, Custom Proposals, SF330, Timesheet
Number of Offices: 18
Year Vision Installed: 2002
Vision User Group: Boston, MA

Re: Marketing Campaigns

Postby bevarts » Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:49 pm

Hi Karen

We use it sparingly. I mainly use it to identify contacts that should receive certain outreach email campaigns from us. This way, I can export the data and pull it into an online campaign manager (like Constant Contact). It is actually working out well and we have kept it simple for now. A contact can be associated with several types of campaigns. We align ours with our target industries and services (e.g. Pipelines, Wind Energy, NEPA Services, etc). ~Beth

FYI - I found an earlier post on this forum about this topic:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=349&start=0

zekeuout
Company: Borton-Lawson
Brief Company Description: Multi-disciplined engineering company, Pennsylvania based.
Deltek Vision Version: 7.0
Number of Employees: 200
Company Position: Vice President, Sales & Marketing
Vision Modules: financial, project, billing, time & expense, proposal
Number of Offices: 0
Year Vision Installed: 2008

Re: Marketing Campaigns

Postby zekeuout » Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:30 pm

I'm not sure if I'm in the correct group, however I do have a question about marketing campaigns vs. activity manager. I am looking to set up client service plans, where specific assignments/tasks/etc. are associated with staff to execute the plan (campaign). I'd like to have the plans roll-up by market - example: Transportation Market might have four plans for four different transportation clients. Has anyone tried to do the same thing? With campaigns? Or another tool in Vision?

The key is to be able to layout activities, and then regularly update the plan activities to assure progress/execution of the plan.

Sorry for the rambling.

Al

Return to “CRM & Proposals”