We have a user that gets the error below when creating projects from an opportunity. Does anyone have any clue ?
This is the error we receive when we are setting up jobs and it won’t save...
Date/Time (UTC):2010-7-21 13:30:18.65
Application Version:5.1 (Build 5.1.400)
Browser:MSIE 7.00 (Windows NT 5.1; Cookies: true)
Language Settings:Browser: en-us; System: en-us; User: en-us
Application Server:UESVISWEB - Microsoft Windows Server 2003 (Service Pack 2)
SQL/MSDE Server:uesvissql - 9.00.3042.00
Database Name:vision_live - UES Vision
The record you are trying to save has been updated by another user since you first selected it. In order to save your changes, you must re-select the record and make your changes again.
A forum for Deltek Vision Project Planning & Resource Management.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:38 am
- Brief Company Description: AEC firm with 17 branches within the State of Florida
- Deltek Vision Version: 5.1
- Number of Employees: 400
- Company Position: Director of IT
- Vision Modules: All
- Number of Offices: 0
- Year Vision Installed: 2008
- Vision User Group: Central Florida
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest