Utah Vision User Group Meeting
Monday, January 25, 2010
12:00 p.m. - 1:30 p.m. MST (lunch will be provided for a cost of $5 per person – cash or check payable to H.W. Lochner)
Please RSVP to me no later than Friday, January 22nd so we have an accurate count for lunch. Deltek has stopped providing lunch. Please bring $5 to help cover the cost of the lunch or feel free to bring your own food.
Bowen Collins & Associates
154 E. 14000 S. (southwest building)
Draper, UT 84020
Topics will Include:
· Welcome, Introductions and Announcements
· Vision MODI – presented by Team Absolute
· Vision 6+
· Utah User Group Leadership Discussion
· Info Center Review – Project Info Center
· Open Group Discussion and Q&A Session
· Future Topic Suggestions from Attendees (can also be posted under the Utah Vision User Group section of the Vision Users Forum
To register, please email Barbara Bunting (email@example.com) with the names of the attendees from your company. Please register by Friday, January 22nd.
· MODI: Microsoft Integration allows you to integrate Vision information with Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Microsoft Outlook. This includes sharing client, contact, lead, and activity information, inserting Vision Opportunity record information or Text Library text into PowerPoint presentations, as well as searching the Vision Text Library for data for your Word documents. In addition, you can automatically generate Vision clients, contacts, and activities, and even search the database directly from your desktop. The Download Microsoft Integration utility allows you to download the software files necessary for Microsoft Integration (found in the Navigation Tree under Utilities – Download Integration). For complete information about Microsoft Integration, see Vision Desktop and Microsoft Office Integration Overview. Please note that this feature is only available if you have Vision CRM installed.
· Info Center Review – Project Info Center: Please be prepared to discuss how your firm is using the Project Info Center (what user defined fields have you added, what tips and tricks do you have for keeping the fields up to date, what alerts are you using, what workflows have been written for this Info Center, have you created calculated fields for project reporting, etc.).
· Deltek Vision Users Forum for regional users (set up at http://www.visionusers.com)
· Google Group (visit http://groups.google.com/group/utah-vision-users-group to join)
· Monday, April 26th
· Monday, July 26th
· Monday, October 25th
A forum for the Deltek sponsored Vision User Group in Utah.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 32
- Joined: Thu May 29, 2008 1:48 pm
- Company: H.W. Lochner, Inc.
- Deltek Vision Version: 4.1
- Number of Employees: 465
- Company Position: Vision System Manager
- Vision Modules: Project Control; Accounting; Billing; Time; Expense; Resource Planning; CRM; Proposals; SF forms; Visualization
- Number of Offices: 26
- Year Vision Installed: 2008
- Location: Salt Lake City
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest