Job Postings

A forum for the Deltek sponsored Vision User Group in Kansas City, MO.
btaylor
Company: Populous
Brief Company Description: Populous is a global design firm that specializing in creating environments that draw people and communities together for unforgettable experiences.

We have been using Vision since 2002 and are members of the Kansas City, Power and Large Firm User Groups.
Deltek Vision Version: 4.1
Number of Employees: 430
Company Position: Senior Tax Analyst
Vision Modules: Accounting, CRM, ADP Interface, Billing, Expense, Abra Interface, Proposals, Time, Planning, Sync Server, Multi-Curren
Number of Offices: 11
Year Vision Installed: 2002

Job Postings

Postby btaylor » Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:28 pm

Please use this forum to post job openings needing Vision experience.

btaylor
Brief Company Description: Populous is a global design firm that specializing in creating environments that draw people and communities together for unforgettable experiences.

We have been using Vision since 2002 and are members of the Kansas City, Power and Large Firm User Groups.
Vision Modules: Accounting, CRM, ADP Interface, Billing, Expense, Abra Interface, Proposals, Time, Planning, Sync Server, Multi-Curren

Re: Job Postings

Postby btaylor » Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:09 am

I am currently look for other employment. Please email me if you have an opening in accounting or operations.

Thanks Brent

btaylor

Postby btaylor » Wed May 12, 2010 11:23 am

BNIM has an opening for a Director of Finance. Please see attached description.
Attachments
BNIM Director of Finance-2010.doc
(23 KiB) Downloaded 318 times

SteelCityTBirds
Deltek Vision Version: 6.1
Number of Employees: 30
Company Position: Accounting Manager
Number of Offices: 0
Year Vision Installed: 2007
Vision User Group: Kansas City, MO

Postby SteelCityTBirds » Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:25 pm

I am currently looking for an accounting position. I have over 10 years experience with A&E firms and I am available immediately. Please contact me at je.armstrong@hotmail.com and I will provide you a resume.

John Armstrong
Kansas City, MO

ddoerr
Brief Company Description: Aquaterra Environmental Solutions, Inc. is a regional engineering and consulting firm primarily providing professional environmental and civil engineering services.
Deltek Vision Version: 6.1
Number of Employees: 85
Company Position: President
Year Vision Installed: 2005
Vision User Group: Kansas City, MO

Accounting/Business Manager - Vision Experience

Postby ddoerr » Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:54 am

Aquaterra Environmental Solutions is seeking an Accounting/Business Manager to serve in a corporate role out of our Overland Park, Kansas office. Please see the attached job description for additional information.
Attachments
Business Manager Description.pdf
(74.58 KiB) Downloaded 311 times

lpoolepfp
Brief Company Description: Poole Fire Proteciton specializes in Fire Protection Engineering and Life Safety Support Services.
Number of Employees: 20
Company Position: President
Vision Modules: Prj Cntr, Acctg, Billing, Time, Expense, Payroll, Res Plan, CRM, Cust Prop, SF330, Sync Serv, Doc Mgnt, Mob App, Visua
Year Vision Installed: 2009

Re: Job Postings - Administrative Assistant

Postby lpoolepfp » Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:43 am

Poole Fire Protection is a small business located in Olathe, Kansas.

We are currently seeking an administrative assistant familiar with Deltek Vision. The assistant will be working the Vision Info Centers related to Client, Contacts, Leads, Marketing Campaigns, Opportunities, Projects and Vendors. Experience with accounting functions or proposal module is a plus. Multi tasking is essential. The ideal candidate will need to be detailed oriented, strong communication skills (verbal and written), and be a self-starter. They must be proficient in Microsoft Office and Deltek Vision. Experience with InDesign a plus.

If you are interested please email your resume to lpoole@poolefire.com.

Return to “Kansas City, MO Vision User Group”