Deltek Vision Version: 7.0
Number of Employees: 135
Company Position: Controller / Accounting / Operation / Business Manager
Vision Modules: CRM
Number of Offices: 0
Year Vision Installed: 2005

23 Years Exp. Controller / Accounting Manager

Postby caseymboswell » Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:34 pm

I submit my 23 years of experience in leading the administrative and accounting management operations for A/E and Law firms, both highly detailed contract driven professional service firms. I have a unique skills set including all aspects of accounting (AR, AP, GL, GAAP, JE, Assets, sales/use taxes. etc.), HR (employee relations, benefits, 401K, work comp, etc.) and business management (insurances, buy sell agreements, shareholder relations, vendor relations, contracts, etc.).

Attached please find my resume which will show I come to you with nearly 10 years’ experience working with Deltek Vison (started out with Advantage). You will find my experience with Deltek Vision ranges from my most recent position as Controller / Corporate Treasurer with Nelson\Nygaard Consulting Associates, Inc. back thru my last 4 positions of employment. In those past 4 positions, I have managed two firms through conversions as the primary responsible manager working on the conversion. One of the conversions was from Advantage to Vision, the other from Clearview InFocus to Vision. These experiences have given me extensive knowledge and a greater understanding of the complicated and detailed issues that can arise as part of a Deltek conversion.

My experience had me taking over positions that in many ways demonstrated serious mismanagement of the Deltek software. I have spent countless hours redoing, fixing and revising prior months and years in Deltek Vision in order to restore the reliability of the data, and output of data to best assist both the corporate management side as well as the project management side of those businesses. I have managed some very complicated billing processes in Vision including Federal Government billing, including FAR Audits for Federal Acquisition Regulations.

I have recently left my position as the Controller / Corporate Treasurer for a San Francisco based international transportation consulting firm, Nelson\Nygaard, to relocate with my husband of 17 years to the Palm Springs area. In my most recent position I supervised a national staff of 9 as well as oversaw all accounting, contracting, human resources, and compliance issues for the entire corporation. Many times my position requires me to act as the "Jack of all trades". The morning might have me working on an annual budget or monthly financials while the afternoon I might be putting together furniture or setting up a computer.

I hope to get the opportunity to speak to you about the position and how my skills can help bring continued success to your firm.

Thank you for the chance to submit my qualifications to you, I have included my resume your review.

Respectfully,

Casey M. Boswell
Tel: Four One Five Six Two Seven Eight One Seven Eight (written out to spoil spammers)
Email: cmb80439@gmail.com
Attachments
Casey Boswell - Resume.pdf
(485.41 KiB) Downloaded 133 times

Return to “Job Postings”