ECG MANAGEMENT CONSULTANTS – FINANCIAL ANALYST
Founded in 1973, ECG Management Consultants (“ECG”) is the trusted adviser for leading health systems, hospitals, academic medical centers, and medical groups. ECG applies its knowledge and expertise to help clients with their most challenging problems related to strategy, finance, operations, and technology. ECG has eight offices across the USA and approximately 160 consultants.
The Financial Analyst will support the CFO toward achieving company financial goals and strategic initiatives. The position will be charged with supporting, preparing various financial reports and metrics for senior leadership and the board; modeling and preparing the annual budget and monthly/quarterly forecasts, including covenant compliance; determining, monitoring and measuring key performance indicators; assistance with acquisition analysis, valuations and pro forma models; and ad hoc analysis. This position will report to the CFO.
Location: The position will be located in the firm’s San Diego office.
As a key member of the finance team, the Financial Analyst will assist the CFO in providing financial leadership for the company and supporting fact-based decision-making across the organization. The successful candidate should possess exceptional attention to detail, strong analytical skills, and an exceptional working knowledge of and deep level of experience with MS Excel, Access and Powerpoint .
The Financial Analyst will:
• Analyze the balance sheet and income statement, summarizing key statistics, explain variances and bridge from actual results to budget and prior year.
• Use problem-solving skills to research revenue and expense drivers and variances in profitability using Deltek Vision, Microsoft Excel, and other financial systems.
• Work closely with the CFO on excel based acquisition models, including pro forma EBITDA and income statement models, and valuation.
• Support the budget process, including practice level interviews, expense reviews, excel based modeling of results and year over year comparisons.
• Coordinate practice level reviews and effectively communicate results with senior management and principals.
• Develop and implement appropriate balance sheet and income statement excel based forecasts to ensure compliance with current and future debt covenants, and continually reforecast year end results.
• Assist with various ad hoc financial modeling requests.
Qualifications and Experience
The ideal Financial Analyst candidate will be a talented and analytically-minded individual who is experienced and agile and who is constantly looking to improve the business with a balance of superior financial and analytical skills.
• 2+ years of finance and accounting experience.
• Working knowledge of Deltek software; Deltek Vision specifically is strongly preferred.
• An undergraduate degree in finance, accounting, or a related field is required; an MBA is strongly preferred. At a minimum, demonstrated academic achievement at a top undergraduate institution.
• Must possess a strong understanding of the numbers to develop and maintain trust with senior management and other members of the team.
• Strong attention to detail with ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at any given time
• Strong writing skills and ability to synthesize extensive datasets
• Strong work references
• Experience in a consulting or other professional services business.
This individual must possess unquestionable character and absolute integrity. Additional characteristics include:
• Highly motivated, dynamic person with outstanding performance standards who instills confidence in others in their work. Ability to scale with a rapidly growing business.
• Excellent work ethic.
• Proactive and a self-starter with bias of taking ownership of projects
• Professional demeanor at all time, including the ability to remain thoughtful and focused under pressure.
• Ability to think analytically and provide clear, well-reasoned explanations with factual analysis and support.
• Sense of passion about the role, the company, and the potential for tremendous growth.
Interested candidate should submit a cover letter and resume through the career portal on our website https://ecgmc-openhire.silkroad.com/epostings EOE
Post open positions and resumes here.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest