Summary: Poole Fire Protection, a code consulting/fire protection engineering firm located in Olathe, Kansas is looking to hire a Proposal/Marketing Coordinator. The Proposal/Marketing Coordinator will report to and support the Director of Business Development in the sales and business development process.
General Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Lead technical proposal preparation and delivery efforts. Responsible for administration of activities assigned by Office Directors or other in the office
• Assists with marketing efforts
• Perform tasks requiring knowledge of the word-processing equipment/computer network and familiarity with formants and forms used by the company
General Job Activities
• Proposal Coordination
• Identify leads and opportunities for project work
• Monitor public announcements for project opportunities
• Participate in business development strategy meetings
• Participates with technical staff during go/no-go decision process
• Determines proposal requirements and establishes outline for proposal/qualifications
• Coordinates with technical staff during preparation of proposal/qualifications text
• Authors non-technical portions of proposal/qualifications text
• Provides word processing and/or technical edition, and monitors conformance with Style Manual
• Assists with interview/presentation preparation
• Coordinates follow-up activities associated with proposal/qualifications (award, debrief, etc.)
• Marketing coordination
• Coordinate attendance at trade shows
• Sends press releases and announcements
• Develops sales tools, such as letters of inquiry and introductions, statement of qualifications follow-up letters, and specialty brochures
• Production of business development support material such as qualification packages, proposals, and presentations coordinating efforts of internal team and external consultants.
• Maintain and update our Marketing Information System (Deltek’s Vision) to enable easy and speedy recovery of customer's details. This includes client/contact lists and photo files.
• Regularly contribute ideas on how to improve the firm’s marketing and business development process and initiatives.
• Assist with research of target clients and development of strategy on client-focused marketing activities to promote our company's services.
• Assist with the creation and implementation of various marketing initiatives ranging from collateral material, tradeshow support, photography, advertising, direct mail, and other programs.
• Additional tasks may include reviewing various professional/trade publications and web sites for industry trends and opportunities.
• Support office with other administration tasks, as needed.
Poole Fire Protection is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status or physical or mental disability. In compliance with the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986, we will hire only U.S. citizens and aliens lawfully authorized to work in the United States (if the position is or will be one which is subject to U.S. law).
• Project a confident, organized, self-starting personality with the ability to understand and clearly communicate a wide range of business development and marketing initiatives.
• Demonstrate an ability to maintain an objective, rational perspective while providing a logical, pragmatic and factual approach to problem solving.
• Possess good time management skills with the proficiency to multi-task and balance short-term deadlines against long-term goals.
• Demonstrate a proven ability to work with multiple people in a persistent, tactful, and enthusiastic manner.
• Exercise excellent writing and verbal communication skills with a focus on attention to details.
• Demonstrate a willingness to assume responsibility and make decisions.
• Demonstrate strong technical skills with the Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, and Deltek’s Vision and GovWin programs.
Education and Experience: Bachelor’s degree in marketing, journalism, communications, or related field with a minimum of three years of experience or equivalent work experience. A minimum of four years experience in a related position, preferably with a professional services firm is preferred. Experience with the architectural/engineering/construction industry is preferred.
Poole Fire Protection, a code consulting/fire protection engineering firm located in Olathe, Kansas is looking to hire a Business Development Assistant. This person must have strong interpersonal and organizational skills, with attention to detail. The Business Development Assistant will be responsible for generating and maintaining clients' data, solving their day-to-day queries, answering emails, and other customer-related interactions. This person must also maintain and update the company’s Marketing Information System (Delteks’ Vision), to enable easy and speedy recovery of customer's details, and assist in the development of sales and marketing strategies to promote our company's services. Additional tasks may include reviewing various professional/trade publications and web sites for industry trends and opportunities.
All Compensation will be based on ability and experience, and will consist of a competitive salary and benefits package. If interested, please contact Ms. Laura Poole at 913-747-2040 or email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Post open positions and resumes here.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:44 pm
- Brief Company Description: Poole Fire Proteciton specializes in Fire Protection Engineering and Life Safety Support Services.
- Deltek Vision Version: 4.1
- Number of Employees: 20
- Company Position: President
- Vision Modules: Prj Cntr, Acctg, Billing, Time, Expense, Payroll, Res Plan, CRM, Cust Prop, SF330, Sync Serv, Doc Mgnt, Mob App, Visua
- Number of Offices: 0
- Year Vision Installed: 2009
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest