This position will be responsible for business process implementation, end user training, and application customization as it pertains to the Deltek Vision application.
1. Manage the general use and implementation of the Deltek Vision application among all B+T Group departments.
2. Consult with all internal business units to increase the use and adoption of Vision within the organization for the purposes of:
a. Improving operator performance
b. Increasing workflow efficiency
c. Provide greater data integrity for the purposes of data mining and reporting.
3. Perform application improvements and customization in the areas of workflows, custom fields, reporting and general process enhancements.
4. Work with IT Services and development team to produce enhancements to the Vision application and reporting.
1. A Bachelor’s Degree in either MIS, Business Administration or Accounting is preferred or equivalent work experience.
2. 4+ Years in Deltek Vision operations, consultation or implementation.
3. Experienced in:
a. Microsoft Windows Environment
b. Microsoft Office 2007 or newer
c. Deltek Vision
d. Implementing and Training software solutions
e. Must be self-motivated to perform
4. Reports to Chief Information Officer or IT Director
Core hours for this position will be 8am to 5pm CST
- Medical/Dental benefits
- Personal time off (PTO)
- Competitive pay with opportunity for advancement
- 401K with company matching
- Annual bonus program
- 8 paid holidays
If you would like to be considered, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Because wireless technology is a booming and changing industry, we are growing and with growth comes adding qualified, dedicated employees. B+T Group’s Core Values are IMPACT, INNOVATION, RESPECT, ACCOUNTABILITY, HONESTY, & SELFLESSNESS. Who we are is reflected in everything we do. We strive to deliver the best engineering services by positioning ourselves beyond the goals of each of our clients – we don’t just meet expectations; we exceed them. You can look up in the sky and see a magnificent cell tower and know you helped make that happen. If you are an engineer, office support, information technology or the tower tech climbing in the sky, you can be a part of a growing company! We are committed to hiring Veterans and transitioning Military. As one of the fastest growing companies in Tulsa, Oklahoma for three years running, we strive to hire hard-working, dedicated people who are looking to make a real difference, and know that what they do matters. We offer an energetic environment where you can come in and immediately make an impact. With friendliness and flexibility, we’ve been able to attract and retain some of the best professionals in the industry.
Post open positions and resumes here.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:00 am
- Brief Company Description: Founded in 2000 & has grown from a two-man structural engineering firm into a full-service wireless engineering, construction & technical services firm that is licensed & certified in all 50 states. Supported by 160 employees, B+T Group operates six regional offices across the United States. As one of the fastest growing companies in Tulsa, OK, for 3 years running. Our Core Values are IMPACT, INNOVATION, RESPECT, ACCOUNTABILITY, HONESTY, & SELFLESSNESS. We are committed to hiring Veterans & transitioning Military.
- Deltek Vision Version: 7.0
- Number of Employees: 160
- Company Position: Human Resources
- Vision Modules: Accounting, HR, Attendance, Project
- Number of Offices: 0
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest