March 28th meeting

A forum for the Deltek sponsored Vision User Group in the Seattle/Greater WA area.
DouglasT
Brief Company Description: Write custom Vision Reports
Deltek Vision Version: 6.1
Number of Employees: 600
Company Position: Consultant
Number of Offices: 6
Year Vision Installed: 2005

March 28th meeting

Postby DouglasT » Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:43 pm

If any of you didn't get the meeting invitation, it follows (I'm not sure what happened, but Deltek used the same list I did, and still several of you never received the invite).

Seattle Deltek Vision User Group Meeting
You are invited to attend the Seattle Vision User Group Meeting on Wednesday, March 28, 2012. Please forward this invitation to anyone in your company who may benefit from the meeting and/or networking with others in their role (eg. Controller / Accounting team members, IT Systems Administrator, HR Manager, etc.). For those of you who can't make it to Seattle, please notify me if you would prefer to join via Live Meeting.

Date: Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Time: 12:00 p.m. - 1:30 p.m.
(Lunch will be provided)

1301 First Avenue, Suite 301
Seattle, Washington 98101

Get Directions

Agenda:

Workflows - presented by Mike Klaus, Deltek
A discussion of what they are, what you can use them for and how to set them up. If you use Workflows, please come ready to share your examples, as others may not really understand how to take advantage of this aspect of Deltek.

Vision 7.0 Upgrade
Mike will also give us an overview of the 7.0 upgrade, which is currently in Beta. I have seen what 7.0 has to offer and there are some really cool things in there.

Questions?

ELIZABETH E. HOLLAND
WEBER THOMPSON
225 Terry Ave N, Suite 200
Seattle, WA 98109
206 344 5700 ext. 227

eholland@weberthompson.com

ELIZABETH E. HOLLAND LEED® AP
Principal

WEBER THOMPSON
ARCHITECTURE | INTERIOR | LANDSCAPE | COMMUNITY

One of ARCHITECT Magazine's National Top 50 Firms

225 Terry Ave N, Suite 200
Seattle, WA 98109
206 344 5700 ext. 227

www.weberthompson.com

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.
Douglas Tatelman
douglas@Pickteam.com

Return to “Seattle/Greater WA Vision User Group”