Documentation of wish list items that have been submitted by our users.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:00 pm
- Company: KingGuinn Associates, PA
- Brief Company Description: Structural Engineering
- Deltek Vision Version: 7.0
- Number of Employees: 9
- Company Position: Accountant/Marketing
- Vision Modules: InfoCtr; Proposals; Billing; TransactionCtr; Accounting; HumanResources; TimeExpense; Reporting; Utilities; Config
- Number of Offices: 1
- Location: Charlotte, NC
In moving from one field to another to enter information, there are some instances where we cannot use the enter key. Example: when entering cash receipts through the transaction center. Using the enter key allows jumping from the reference to bank to date to comment but then the enter key does not allow us to jump to the next-in-line description key. In these cases, we have to switch to the mouse to change to the next field, then move back to the keyboard. When keying large amounts of data, jumping back and forth between the mouse and keyboard is not as time effective as using the enter key. Please consider activating the enter key for changing fields and entering data in all areas of the program.
- Posts: 100
- Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:55 am
- Brief Company Description: Marine consulting firm
- Deltek Vision Version: 6.1
- Number of Employees: 60
- Company Position: Technical Aide
- Number of Offices: 0
- Year Vision Installed: 2010
I would recommend posting this to the official Deltek Forum so it gets added to the (neverending) wish list, as this is an unofficial forum and I have no idea if anyone from Deltek sees this.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests